top of page
Birthday Party Guidelines
*HOST PARENTS: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FOLLOWING THE PARTY GUIDELINES, AND ENSURING YOUR GUESTS FOLLOW THEM AS WELL*
*ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE DRINKS ARE PERMITTED*
- Do NOT arrive more than 5 minutes before the start of your party-we need to ensure that the party before you exits the room and that we have time to clean before you enter
-Do NOT bring anything glass in for the party. Please do NOT bring in any glitter or confetti
- Do NOT bring any appliances (toasters, coffee makers, etc) for parties
-Please listen to your party host; they are the ones that keep the timing and ensure the party runs smoothly
- Do NOT arrive early for your party with the intention of bouncing before your start time. All parties get 1 hour to bounce. If you are the first or last party and want to extend the bouncing time, you need to talk to the front desk, and we will go over the charge for the additional bouncing time.
- Host parents: please email us a list of attendees (first and last names for guests 2 and older) the week of your party to make the check-in process smoother. IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A GUEST LIST, THE KIDS WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL A WAIVER IS VERIFIED BY THE STAFF BEFORE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO BEGIN BOUNCING
- Once we reach the day of your party, NO CHANGES can be made to your pizza order
- All children bouncing MUST WEAR SOCKS. If a child does not have socks, their parent will have to purchase them for $2 a pair
- Do NOT bring any loose glitter or confetti, OR any piñatas that need to be hit. Pull string piñatas are fine, as long as they are completed before the end time of your party
-ALL decorations MUST BE LIMITED to things that can be set up and then cleaned up in about 5 minutes, so we can ensure that the party after yours does not get into the room late.
- All guests and items from the party must be removed from the room by the end of your party time. If you wish to stay past your time to do the arcade, all guests and items need to be in the lobby so we can prepare the room for the next party.
- IF YOU ARE THE LAST PARTY OF THE DAY: you still MUST exit the party room at the end time of your party, AND exit the facility by 2 hours from your party start time. If you are still here past 2 hours from the start time of your party, you will be CHARGED $25 for every 15 minute window.
- Waivers MUST be completed by all guests (even ones under 2) before children are allowed to start bouncing. If guests wait until the day of to complete their waiver, kids CANNOT BOUNCE until a waiver is COMPLETED and VERIFIED BY A STAFF MEMBER
If you have done an ELECTRONIC waiver in the past 12 months, you
do NOT need to complete another one
- No outside food or drinks are permitted. (We only allow you to bring in the cake and snacks, such as chips or fruit)
- Adults are NOT ALLOWED to go on ANY of the equipment, unless they are assisting a young child
- We charge for ALL guests ages 2-17 during birthday parties
- Please be considerate of the timing for your party. We need everyone to leave the bounce area when they are asked to, and everyone to be cleared out of the party room at the end of your party to ensure the next party does not get into the room late. Our timing is strict because we give everyone the same amount of time in the bounce area and parties rooms, and it is not fair to other parties to get in late if your party stays in an area too long
*CANCELLATION POLICY: Birthday parties and private play-times can be canceled and refunded up to 30 days before the party. Once you are 30 days from the party, you can reschedule the party, but if you cancel, the deposit will NOT refunded.*
bottom of page